ÃÛÌÒÖ±²¥ offers a cost effective and convenient transport option for getting your daughter/s to and from the school.
Brisbane Bus Lines run four bus routes exclusively for Stuartholme students each morning and afternoon. Detailed information including maps, payment and registration may be found below, however, if you have any queries please email email@example.com
- In Term 1 2024, buses will start on Wednesday 24 January and run through until Thursday 28 March (12.15pm departure).
Electronic tracking.Â Â Studentsâ€™ travel on the buses is recorded electronically through tapping on & off with their Student ID cards, so it is important these are carried each day.Â 2023 ID cards are valid until replaced with 2024 cards.Â Our new Year 7s will trial a â€˜discâ€™ system, which we believe will be easier for all.Â Â The electronic system also enables families to track their bus in real time through theÂ TransportMEÂ app, which students and parents are encouraged to install.
2024 Bus Use Options
- Annual â€“ $1,293 (a discount of $60 applies if paid by 15 December 2023)
- Term â€“ $387 per term
- Casual â€“ $10.60 per trip
If your daughter is a current student, please go to MyStu and use the Bus Network tile to register and pay.
We are offering a discounted rate for those families using the very closest bus stops to school, as we hope this will encourage our most local parents to use the service and reduce traffic congestion. Note: only the stops at Toowong, Bardon, and Milton Rd are offered at the discounted rate of $1,034 (Annual) and $310 (Term).Â Â Please contact Karen Collins to discuss further atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Each Bus Service has limited seats and preference will be given to students with permanent bookings.
Bus 1 - Bellbowrie, Pullenvale, Brookfield, Kenmore, Fig Tree Pocket
|6.53am||BT Moggill Road @ Bellbowrie shops, continue to roundabout on Moggill Road|
|6.55am||BT Moggill Road @ Moggill, (L) Kangaroo Gully Road, BT Bellbowrie Chase, (R) Sugars Road BT outside 101 Sugars Rd, (L) Moggill Road|
|7.05am||BT Grandview Road, BT QCAT, BT Diggers Rest, (L) Rafting Ground Road, BT @ Rafting Ground Park, Near 17 Rafting Rd|
|7.15am||BT Rees Way, BT Brookfield Road 47, BT @ Gap Creek Road, BT Friary 39, BT Brookfield Rd at Kenmore West 37
|7.25am||BT Kenmore Village, (R) Marshall Lane, BT Marshall Stop 35 [Stop 36 in the PM], (R) Kersley Road, (L) Kenmore Road, BT Sunset 45|
|7.35am||BT Norman St (on Kenmore Rd), BT Fig Tree Pocket Rd 37 [Outside 287 Kenmore Rd in PM] , continue (in AM via Centenary Hwy), and turn right onto Moggill Rd. In PM, also stops at BT 33A on Fig Tree Pocket Rd|
|7.40am||BT Chapel Hill Stop 28, (L) Western Freeway, (L) Mt Coot-tha Road, (R) Richer Road, (L) Birdwood Terrace|
|8:10am||School bus bay|
Bus 2 - Westlake, Mount Ommaney, Jindalee, Oxley, Sherwood, Graceville, Indooroopilly, St Lucia, Toowong
|6.38am||BT Horizon Dr @ Westlake South near Riverhills Rd, (L) Maribor St; BT Maribor St cnr Malata St, (R) Westlake Dr; BT Westlake Dr cnr Hannah St; (L) Arrabri Ave|
|6:44am||BT Arrabri Ave @ Explorer; (L) Curragundi Rd; Opposite 106 Mt Ommaney Dr, nr Curragundi Rd; continue on Mt Ommaney Dr/Wongaburra St/Burrendah Rd|
|6.50am||BT Burrendah Rd, nr Lanena St: continue on Sinnamon/Seventeen Mile Rocks/Goggs/Sinnamon Rd;|
|6.55am||BT Windermere Estate 78; Seventeen Mile Rocks Rd; BT Canossa Hospital 70; (L) Ardoyne Rd|
|7.05am||BT Ardoyne Rd 67; R into Cliveden/Morcom/ Keble/Grace; Outside 11 Grace St; L into Spencer St; Outside 23 Dewar Tce;|
|7.10am||BT Graceville on Honour Ave at Graceville Station; cross Indooroopilly Bridge;|
|7.20am||BT Indooroopilly Station 53; Lambert Rd/L into Indooroopilly Rd;|
|7.25am||Indooroopilly Rd 23 near McCaul St; R into Gailey Rd; BT Gailey Park 18|
|7.30am||BT Kensington Tce 21 on Sherwood Rd; BT 18 Dean St @ Elizabeth St; Mt Coot-tha Rd/Richer Rd/Birdwood Tce|
|8.10am||ÃÛÌÒÖ±²¥ - driveway roundabout|
Bus 3 - Gaythorne, Keperra, Ferny Grove, The Gap, West Ashgrove, Bardon
|7.05am||BT Gaythorne 33, Along Samford Rd, (L) Tramway Street , (R) Arbor Street, (L) Conavalla Street|
|7.15am||BT Ferny Grove Bus Interchange, (L) Conavalla Street, (R) Arbor Street, (L) Tramway Street, (R) Samford Road, (R) Settlement Road, (R) Kaloma Road, BT Harward St #38, BT Hilder Road School 40, (L) Hilder Road.
In PM also stops at BT Samford-Dawson 26 and BT Settlement Rd near Tingward
|7.30am||BT Wittonga Park 42, (L) Waterworks Rd, (R) School Road, BT School-Woongarra 44, (R) Payne Road to roundabout, BT Payne-Dillon 44c, BT Payne-Whitehead 41|
|7.40am||BT Payne - Paten Road 33, (R) Waterworks Road, BT Kilmaine St 29, (R) Coopers Camp Rd
|7.46am||BT West Ashgrove 24, BT Coopers Camp 29, BT Coopers Camp 27 near Cecil Rd, (R) Simpsons Rd, BT Simpsons Rd @ Bardon 16/16A, continue on Stuartholme Rd to school. In PM, the bus first stops at BT Bardon School 21 and BT Chiswick Rd West 19 on way to BT Simpsons Rd @ Bardon 16.|
|8:05am||School inner bus zone|
Bus 4 - Ascot, Hendra, Clayfield, Alderley, Grange, Wilston, Ashgrove, Paddington, Toowong
|6.55am||BT Lancaster Rd @ Ascot Rail 24/13, north along Kitchener Rd, BT Zillman Rd @ Hendra Rail 32/8|
|7.00am||BT Gellibrand St near Zillman Rd 36/42, (L) Sandgate Rd, BT Sandgate Rd @ Hutton St 21, (R) Albion Overpass/Rd, BT Albion Rd @ Haddock St 15, across to Maygar/Days Rd, (R) Grange Rd, (L) Blandford St|
|7.15am||Blandford St @ Mardale, opposite Greenway St (replaces Alderley Grove/Beatson Tce), (L) Raymont Rd, BT Raymont Rd @ Chermside St 8A, (R) Grange Rd, (L) Days Rd, BT Days Rd @ Carroll Cres 25A, (R) Kedron Brook Rd|
|7.20am||BT Wilston Village 20, (R) Newmarket Road, (L) Enoggera Road, (R) Ashgrove Avenue , BT Ashgrove Avenue 22/BT21 in PM, (L) Waterworks Road, BT Woodland Street 15 / BT Ashgrove Marketplace in PM, BT Whitta St 12 at Red Hill Special School (PM only),(R) Enoggera Terrace|
|7.35am||BT Enoggera Terrace 11, (L) Latrobe Terrace, BT Old Ithaca Fire Station 9(AM only)/ BT Latrobe Tce at Old Paddo Post Office 8 (PM only), (R) Given Tce, (L) Fernberg Rd, across into Haig Rd|
|7.45am||BT Haig Rd at Torwood St, 11, (L) Torwood St, (R) Milton Rd, BT Milton Rd at Auchenflower Shops 10, BT Milton Rd at Park Ave 11, BT Milton Rd at Morley St 13, Mt Coot-tha Road, (R) Richer Street, (L) Birdwood Terrace|
|8:10am||ÃÛÌÒÖ±²¥ - driveway roundabout|
Samford Area Information
Families in the Samford area may wish to utilise BBL services between there and Ferny Grove on Bus 3.Â Details can be found here:Â
Conditions of travel
- Students must be registered to travel on the bus.
- Seating is limited; priority will be given to students travelling on annual and term passes. In rare cases, students may be required to stand, as occurs on Council buses
- Students travelling on the buses are representatives of the School and are required to behave appropriately.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- It is the studentâ€™s responsibility to be aware of their bus route number. They must ensure they are at the correct bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to the timetabled departure time of the stop (or group of stops).
- Buses will not pass a pickup point before the timetabled time; however they may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Students are to remain at the stop until the bus arrives.
- Timings and pickup points may change depending on the needs of students. If this is the case, parents will be notified via emailÂ at the beginning of each term.
- Bus routes are reviewed annually and any amendments will be communicated at the earliest convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trying to determine the most cost efficient pass to get?Â Â Â
- Our Annual Pass is the cheapest option for regular users throughout the year (~ $3.60Â per trip for those using the bus each day).
- Term Passes are designed for those regular users who are heavily involved in term-specific activities (regular use in a Term costs ~ $4.30Â per trip).
- Casual 10-trip Passes are $10.60Â per trip, so are designed for infrequent use (ie on average over a term, up to 3 trips per week); they remain valid over several terms.
- Want to trial the system first? Â
- If you are not sure how the bus service will work for your family, you may purchase a Casual or Term 1 pass and then upgrade to an Annual Pass for $1,293 less the amount already paid.Â The upgrade must however be paid for no later than the second Thursday of Term 2.Â Please contact Karen Collins to organise the appropriate payment.